More than just logistics!

Simon Hegele: Your partner for future-oriented contract logistics solutions

More than just logistics - that means: For a century we have been making more out of your processes. For you and your business we will find exactly the highly specialized logistics and value-added services that suit you. With our holistic way of thinking, we unfold the full potential of a closely interlinked value chain together with you. Can't do, doesn't exist for us at Simon Hegele. We think ahead for you. This makes us your personal partner for innovative contract logistics.

Please accept marketing cookies to view this video.
Youtube Video

Our supply chain competence for your success!

Our 360° service portfolio is specially designed to meet the customer requirements in the healthcare, industry and retail sectors. We have many years of in-depth industry know-how and are continuously developing our process knowledge. For you this means: You will experience innovative contract logistics and value-added services that make your processes efficient. Our 360° approach makes you successful - with individual, holistic and sustainable solutions.



Simon Hegele expands capacities in transport and assembly of large medical devices

published on 07/14/2023

Acquisition of 51 percent of shares in transport service provider Lennox Transport GmbH Acquisition of the remaining 49 percent of shares planned…

Read more


Simon Hegele acquires shares in Lennox Transport GmbH

published on 07/14/2023

Simon Hegele Gesellschaft für Logistik und Service has acquired a 51 percent stake in the transport service provider Lennox Transport GmbH.


Precision work for patient care: MRI installation at Hegau-Bodensee-Klinikum Singen

published on 07/11/2023

If you already wince when transporting a washing machine, you need strong nerves for projects of this kind. For a team from the Healthcare Sector, the…

Read more

Do you have any questions?

Phone +49 (0)721 570090