published on 07/14/2023
Simon Hegele Gesellschaft für Logistik und Service has acquired a 51 percent stake in the transport service provider Lennox Transport GmbH, based in Bruckmühl, Upper Bavaria, with retroactive effect from January 1, 2023. The acquisition of the remaining shares of 49 percent is planned for 2027. The previous managing director of the transport company, Thomas Kinzl, will remain part of the management team. It will be supplemented by Heiko Lindenberger, Head of Healthcare Services at Simon Hegele.
With this step, the logistics and service provider is expanding its capacities in the area of transport and assembly of large medical technology equipment and is thus responding to increasing customer demand.
Thomas Kinzl, Managing Director of Lennox, describes what the share acquisition means for the employees in particular: "The sale of shares to Simon Hegele is an important step in the right direction for Lennox Transport GmbH. The two companies complement each other perfectly and together we can now respond even better to the needs of our customers and significantly increase our reach. There are also many advantages for the employees: they now have access to a wide range of training and development opportunities as well as career opportunities within a larger group of companies. We are looking forward to the tasks ahead."
"After many years of cooperation and a very good partnership with the company Lennox and its shareholder Thomas Kinzl, I am very pleased that we can welcome him and his employees to the Simon Hegele family with immediate effect. Together, we will be able to act even more effectively and efficiently for our healthcare customers. Welcome, Lennox team", Heiko Lindenberger is pleased to say.
Mike Winter, managing partner of Simon Hegele Gesellschaft für Logistik und Service mbH, is also sure that the acquisition of shares is the right step for both companies: "We are very pleased that the companies Lennox and Simon Hegele are moving even closer together through this step. This will allow us to further branch out and expand the services of worldwide assembly, commissioning and installation of large medical equipment together for our customers."
About Lennox Transport GmbH The transport company Lennox Transport GmbH, founded in 2000 and based in Bruckmühl, Upper Bavaria, offers specialized transport, installation and servicing services for the core industries of vending machine technology and medical technology. In the field of installation and service, the company with its 11 employees also provides additional services related to assembly, disassembly or cabling as well as permanent support for brought-in equipment, thus supporting its customers and the end users with comprehensive know-how.
You don't want to miss any more news? Then simply subscribe to our newsletter and get informed - about news about the Simon Hegele Group, new services and showcases as well as trends in the logistics industry.
Phone +49 (0)721 570090